The dll is a file formate that means Dynamic Link Library, this executable file help the Computer Program to perform particular tasks. The Dll files has a Unique Code in it that works for different for different programs.The dll files is created fr both 32 and 64 bits of Operating systems. This file is very important for the computer program to execute if this file is not available in the folder of the program the programs gives you an error of missing dll file.
We Provide the Dll files in Both 32 and 64 bits and also it is available on automatic mode.
In Automatic Mode dll-files creates a dll fixer that helps you to automatic download the dll file and fix it for the Computer Program.
msvcr100.dll Manual Download :
msvcr100.dll Fixer Download:
[bs_button size=”lg” type=”success” value=”msvcr100 dll-fixer – download” href=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SMhaOZb8-_UHI0NVFVNHI3SGM/view”]
How to fix .dll file missing error with dll fixer:
- Download the dll Fixer from the second link given above.
- After download don’t disconnect your internet connection.
- Run the dll Fixer and install it.
- After installation the Dll-file Fixer software apears on your screen with a pop-up menu.
- Click on the Install Recomended, it will Auto fix your .dll file missing error.
If you want to solve another Dll-file with dll fixer you have to uninstall the last installation of dll file fixer, this will have no effect on you file which you fixed last time.After un-installation, Download and fix the .dll file from the dll file fixer.
How to Fix missing .dll file manually :
- Download the manual dll file from the first link given above.
- After download, Extract the file into your computer.
- After that, just copy the .dll file into the directory of the program that is showing an error of missing dll file.
- Run the Program.
If manual Method doesn’t works for you:
- Go to Default system Directories these are the default directories (windows98/95/Me–
->>>C:\Windows\system), (Windows NT/2000—>>> C:\WINNT\ System32), (Windows Xp,Vista,7,8—>> C:\Windows\ System32), (Windows 64-bits—>>> C:\Windows\ syswow64).
- You have to overwrite an exicting file, but first make a backup of the orignal file.
- Reboot your Computer.
- Go to Run->>>type CMD and press Enter.
- Type regsvr32″filename”.dll which you overwrite and press enter.
- The dll file is fixed.
Rihno Advice :
Except the best, prepare the worst.